The City is ramping up for some long awaited exterior repairs and painting at the Hal Baldwin Municipal Complex. Exterior repairs and painting is scheduled to occur between September 30 and November 1. This will not interfere with any internal operations. Please be mindful of ladders, scaffolding, and materials in the area. Parking spaces that are directly adjacent to the buildings will be blocked off as needed.
The schedule of repair and painting dates are as follows:
- Council Chambers: September 30 - October 4
- Community Center: October 5 - October 10
- Civic Center: October 11 - October 17
- City Hall: October 18 - October 22
- Administration Building: October 22 - October 25
- Final Clean Up: October 26 - November 1
If you have any questions please contact Todd Buckingham at (210) 619-1531 or email email@example.com.