One way for the City of Schertz citizens to actively participate in local government is to become involved as a member of a board or commission. All members of these active groups are volunteers who are responsible for making decisions and advising the city council on several issues from expenditure of public funds to zoning questions.
Applications can be found at Schertz.com and e-mailed to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org or faxed to (210) 619-1039. For more information contact the City Secretary's Office at (210) 619-1030 or go to Schertz.com.
- Economic Development Corporation Board (2 Regular Positions)
- Library Advisory Board (1 Regular Position)
- Historical Preservation Committee (1 Regular Position)
- Parks & Recreation Advisory Board (2 Regular Positions)
- Building & Standards Commission (1 Regular Position and 2 Alternate Positions)