February 14, 2024
798 SCHERTZ PKWY
Schertz, TX 78154
Walk-In Tech Help
Wednesday, February 14, 2024
Need help with technology? Our staff can help answer general questions, and help you find solutions to your technology concerns in a judgement-free zone.
Walk-In Tech Help is intended for computer and technology questions and issues that require 10-15 minutes of assistance. This program is appointment-free, and available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A short wait may be expected depending on the amount of available staff and number of visitors.
Common topics include, but are not limited to:
- Using and setting up new devices, such as smart phones and tablets
- Searching and navigating through the internet
- Online job applications & resumes
- Using mobile apps
- Assistance with library apps and online resources such as cloudLibrary, Libby, databases, and more.
- Assistance with using Microsoft Office products, such as Word & Powerpoint.
Can't make it to our regular Wednesday night program? We also offer free One-on-One Tech Help! See our Tech Help page for details or call us at 210-619-1700.