Interlibrary Loan (ILL)
If you already know what to do, go to the Texas Group Catalog and place your request! If you are new to Interlibrary Loan, read the following policy and instructions. Staff is always happy to help with any questions you may have or happy to walk you through the process.
- You will need a current Schertz Public Library card in good standing to use InterLibrary Loan.
- You will need your Library card to pick up your InterLibrary Loan Materials.
- Please check the library catalog before requesting materials through ILL. Any request for an item we already own will be cancelled.
- We cannot request items that have been published within the last 6 months. For new materials, please consider our Suggest a Purchase form.
- Copyright compliance is the sole responsibility of the requester.
- You may have no more than 5 ILL items in process at any one time.
- Requested materials must be picked up within 7 days of notification.
- ILL service is currently free of charge but there is a return postage fee of $3 per item for any unclaimed items. The postage fee will be applied to your account if you don’t pick up the item or cancel it while it is in transit from another library.
- Should you decide to cancel your ILL request via your online account you will still need to either call the library at 210-619-1700 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can request the cancellation on our end. Your cancellation is not guaranteed until you are contacted by a staff member with confirmation of the cancellation.
- ILL items are subject to a $1 per day late fee. If an item is lost or damaged, you are responsible for the replacement cost plus any additional processing fees assessed by the lending library.
- Renewal requests are at the discretion of the lending library.
- For more information, please refer to our InterLibrary Loan Policy.
How to Place an ILL Request
- Search for material in the Texas Group Catalog using the basic default search or the advanced search.
- A list of search results will appear. To narrow your search results, use the options on the left side.
- When you have decided on a specific record, click on the title.
- Scroll down and click on the Request Item button.
- Choose Schertz Public Library as your home library from the resulting drop-down list.
- Click Continue and log in with your library card number and PIN.
- On the ‘Request this item’ screen, complete all required fields.
- Click Continue to submit your request.
You will receive a notification when the item is received.
*Please note that ILL materials may take two to six weeks to arrive.*
If you have questions about your request, contact us at 210-619-1700