- DigitalLearn.org A collection of self-directed tutorials for end-users to increase their digital literacy. Feedback from public library staff directed the Public Library Association to develop courses on the most basic skills, such as using a computer, navigating a web site, and searching.
- GCFLearnFree.org Free learning tutorials for computers and other basic skills! There is a wide-range of computer tutorials for you to choose from in both English and Spanish!! Some of the topics include: Basic Computer Skills, Microsoft Office 2000-2016, social media, Google, Google Docs, career, money, math and reading plus much more.
- TechBoomers.com Free educational website that teaches older adults and other inexperienced Internet users with basic computer skills about websites that can help improve their quality of life.
Mouse Practice Web Sites
- Mouse Tutorial-SeniorNet Simple exercises to help practice using a mouse. Practice placing the mouse in specific locations, clicking the left button, proper timing for a double-click, and dragging and dropping.
- New User Mouse Tutorial-Palm Beach County Library Tutorial with a mouse overview that will help you learn how to use a mouse to interact with a computer.
Typing Practice Web Sites
- Sense-lang.org Free typing lessons with an animated keyboard layout and typing tutor graphic hands used to correct mis-typing by showing the right way to type for your learning and practice experience. Lessons' difficulty gradually raises as it starts from only 2 characters and ends with the entire keyboard. When the lesson ends, you can learn a lot from the practice trends: WPM, accuracy and errors distribution.
- Peter’s Online Typing Course Free online typing lessons and typing exercises for beginning typists, and frustrated hunt-and-peckers who want to move from four-finger typing to full-blown touch typing.