The work of every volunteer supports our library.
Volunteering can be rewarding
Volunteering just a few hours of your time each week can lead to several positive results:
- You'll meet new people
- Have new experiences
- Gain valuable information about what your library has to offer
- Gain a sense of satisfaction from helping others
A few ways you might volunteer...
- Assist with children's activities
- Shelf reading
- Maintain item return
- Assist with reserve and overdue lists
- Read Before Book Store
- Computer class assistant
- Water plants
- Shelve books
What we look for in a volunteer
- Age 13 years and up
- Possess personal qualities of maturity and reliability
- Willing to serve as a member of the library team
- Flexible, willing and committed to perform duties assigned in a responsible manner
- Be willing to adhere to library policies and rules.
How to Volunteer