|Bruce Johnson, Member||May 31, 2020|
|Patricia A. Cullum, Member||May 31, 2020|
|Charles Kelm, Member||May 31, 2020|
|Glen Outlaw, Member||May 31, 2021|
This board has 5 board members and 2 alternate members that serve 2 year terms.
Serves as an appeal board for individuals seeking an appeal to a decision of the fire marshal or building official and reviews and takes action on buildings found to be in violation of certain city ordinance or a public nuisance.
To the extent possible, members of the Commission should be qualified in one of the following fields:
1. Registered design professional with architectural experience or a builder or superintendent of building construction;
2. Registered design professional with mechanical and plumbing engineering experience or a mechanical contractor or plumbing contractor;
3. Registered design professional with structural engineering experiences;
4. Registered design professional with electrical engineering experience or an electrical contractor;
5. Registered design professional with fire protection engineering experience or a fire protection contractor
Registered Design Professional is defined as an individual who is registered or licensed to practice their respective design profession as defined by the statutory requirements of the professional registration laws of the state of Texas.