Welcome to City of Schertz Utilities
The City of Schertz Utility Billing Department is responsible for billing and collection of water, sewer, solid waste, and recycling receivables. Our mission is to provide professional customer service at all times. We strive to provide accurate and timely services to our residents of Schertz for billing questions, concerns, connections, disconnections, and transfers.
To view your monthly, daily, or hourly water consumption, and to set up alerts when usage has reached a certain level go to mywateradvisor.com. Use your account number or cell phone number that the City has on file and your name to sign up. If you are having trouble signing on, please contact Utility Billing at (210) 619-1100.
Effective March 2003, the City has received its water from the Carrizo Aquifer. Unlike other cities in the area that rely on the Edwards Aquifer, Schertz customers have high-quality water with limited use restrictions. Schertz encourages good stewardship of our water resource and promotes a year-round water conservation plan. The guidelines of this conservation plan are as follows:
- Year-round outdoor sprinkler watering is prohibited between 10:00 AM and 8:00 PM daily. The use of a handheld hose or other handheld watering device, or drip irrigation system can be used at any time.
- It shall be a violation if a person or customer allows water to run off into a non-pervious ditch, or fails to repair a controllable leak.
- Re-use water usage is exempt from the water conservation plan.
- Customers using water from private water wells must comply with all requirements of the water conservation plan.
- All persons are urged not to wastewater.