Issue or Complaint

General Issue or Complaint

A general inquiry or complaint could be repair of street or potholes, reporting of hazardous sidewalk condition, street or gutter drainage problems, bike paths and catch basin stoppages, street sign issues, traffic signal outage, streetlight outage. Your name, telephone number, and e-mail address are required should we need to contact you about the request.

Reported issue must be within the City of Schertz boundaries. The reported location/site address is required.

Submit General Issue or Complaint

Code or Health complaint

If you have a concern about food establishments, mobile food units, temporary food events, commercial swimming pools, or childcare facilities regarding safe and sanitary requirements residents should report the issue to the Neighborhood Services Division.

Submit Code or Health Complaint