Vaccine Appointment Sign-up
|Tuesday, April 13|
|Wednesday, April 14|
The City of Schertz has served All Waitlists (1-32).
At this time, the City of Schertz Vaccine Waitlist has closed. Residents are encouraged to follow this page for more updates on vaccine waitlist reopening or vaccine appointment signups.
Signing up for the waitlist does not guarantee an appointment at the next vaccine clinic.
How to Sign Up for the Waitlist
As the City is allocated additional doses of the vaccine, appointments will be set starting with lowest numbered waitlist and continuing in numerical order until the list is exhausted. When signing up for the waitlist you will notice at the top that each Waitlist Group is displayed in separate tabs. If the waitlist you are viewing is currently full, please move to the next Waitlist tab to find an open sign up slot. Please move through the tabs in numerical order to ensure you get the next available spot on the waitlist.
To sign up for the City of Schertz Vaccine Waitlist you will need to provide the following information:
- Include ONE unique email address per person. If a couple shares an email you may use the same email for two sign ups.
- First and Last name
- Phone Number
Only complete one sign up per person. If you need to sign up an additional person, you will need to go back in and complete another sign up. If you need assistance signing up for the waitlist, the Schertz COVID Hotline (210) 619-1990 will be open from 5:00 - 9:00 p.m. Wednesday, March 31 and 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, April 1.
After you have signed up for the Waitlist
Once you have signed up for the City of Schertz Vaccine Waitlist you should receive a confirmation email letting you know which waitlist group you are registered in. Be sure to check your junk mail if you do not receive it immediately.
When the City receives doses of the COVID-19 Vaccine and if the city is serving your waitlist group, you will receive a notification to register for an appointment via email or phone.
- Once you receive an email you will have 12 hours to respond and set your appointment. After 12 hours of no response, you will forfeit your spot on the waitlist and will need to sign up again.
- If you receive a phone call you will have 4 hours to return the phone call to set your appointment. After 4 hours of no response, you forfeit your spot on the waitlist and will need to sign up again.
The Waitlist group that we are currently serving will be published on this page. Be sure to check back often to monitor where the City is on the waitlist and to review updates or changes.
Please be patient as the City works through the waitlist. Vaccine availability is limited, and supply is not keeping pace with the demand in our area. The process of getting through the waitlist could take months and the City continues to encourage residents to seek out alternative opportunities for a vaccine while you are on the waitlist.
- Who is eligible for the vaccine?
- Is there a cost for the COVID-19 vaccine?
- Where can I sign up for the vaccine?
- I have signed up for the City of Schertz Vaccine Waitlist, now what?
- Will I need an appointment?
- I need a ride to my appointment, is there a service that can help?
- Do I have to be a Schertz resident to get a vaccine at the Schertz clinic?
- What do I need to bring with me to my appointment?
- Do I need to get the vaccine in the county I live in?
- If I have an appointment, where do I go?